FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/17/14 10:31 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Hope you have a amazing weekend planned. I'm going to change things up this AM not that I am NOT grateful...because I am ALWAYS grateful for life even if it's not going as I have planned....I know it's going the way God planned it for my life. LOL OK....I would like for you today if you read my post to tell some of the things that your grateful that you can do since you've had your WLS or what your looking forward to doing if you are pre- op and are still waiting or looking into surgery. We ALL are blessed beyond measure whether we realize it or not everyday of our lives. Ok....here goes. Today I am so grateful that I can stand up more than 10 minutes without my lower back hurting so much that I have to sit down for 5-10 minutes to get relief....grateful I can stand for hours in NO pain. Grateful for my WLS although I never reached my "normal BMI" for my height. Sometimes I feel like a failure because of that but I know I'm not and I've learned over the last almost 9 yrs. since my WLS not to let that scale rule my happiness. Grateful for God in my life and that he gives me the power everyday to have a positive attitude. Grateful for my lower body life 7 yrs. ago although my surgeon didn't remove enough skin....at least my stomach doesn't fall between my legs when I sit to exercise anymore. BTW....I lost 140 lbs. and I am only 5'1". PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful that you can now do or looking forward to doing after your surgery. Have a super blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active