MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/20/14 11:52 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope you had a amazing weekend. Mine was pretty good...saturday was my birthday. No big celebration but it was a good one just the same other than I'm getting old. LOL Anyway everyday of our life we have SO very much to be grateful for. Last week I was told I'm going to be grandma again. That seriously made my day. Today I am so grateful for my hubby, DIL and my 3 son's and especially my precious granddaughter. Grateful for all the things that God has brought me though in my life. Grateful for all the things that I can now do since my WLS and grateful for the opportunity to share and encourage others here on Obesity Help. Grateful for OH and all that this website has given to me over the almost 10 yrs that I've been on here. Grateful for life, health, my WLS, and for waking up this AM to a beautiful world. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active