TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/19/14 12:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

I am so sorry to be so late posting this. This is usually posted in the AM. I've got a sinus infection and had to go to the doctor this AM. Then I had lots of errands to run because next week we will be on vacation and i have to feel better. Today I am grateful that I got antibiotics now and hopefully I will start to feel better soon. Grateful for my PC doctor and his knowledge of WLS patients and deciding not to give me steroids since we aren't suppose to take them. Grateful for vacation time and I know there will be no stress. LOL Grateful that I got lots of things done today in preparation for our vacation. Grateful for my family, friends, WLS, maintenance, faith in God and for his answered prayers. Grateful for medications to help me feel better and get me over this sinus infection. Grateful for today and for everyday that I wake up. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active