WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/19/14 9:55 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Hump Day Everyone,

This week is sure going by quickly and to be honest....I'm not really sad that it is. We ALL have so very much in our lives everyday to be grateful for. Life will never be perfect but it can be great if will let it. Today I am SO grateful that I caved in and went to see my PCP yesterday and he gave me some pretty high powered antibiotics for my sinus infection that I have had. Grateful that i will be on vacation starting saturday and will be on a cruise sunday for 7 days so I'm sad to say that I will miss you guys and won't be posting past friday for a week. Grateful for God, answered prayers, my WLS and all the choices of different surgeries for the choosing, my family, friends, Obesity Help and all the different forums. Grateful for all the things that I have been able to do since my WLS. Grateful that I am feeling so much better today than I did yesterday morning. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active