THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/3/14 11:38 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Hope your having a great week and are preparing for the upcoming weekend. Today I am so grateful for my WLS. I can't imagine how my life would be today if I hadn't gone through with my WLS going on 9 yrs. ago now. I was told by my bariatric surgeon that at my current weight ( before surgery ) I probably wouldn't like 10 yrs. Thank God for this surgeon who changed my life by doing my WLS on me. Everyday is a "gift" to us from God....we have NO guarantees of tomorrow or the next minute for that matter. We should be grateful everyday for everything and everyone in our lives. They are either a blessing or a lesson. I am so grateful for my family and my life. Grateful for my health and God and answered prayers. Grateful that Obesity Help has always been here for me during my WL journey and there has always been someone on one of the forums to answer my "dumb questions" that I had in the beginning of my journey and always someone to encourage me when my family was against this surgery. SO grateful for my OH Family. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active