TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/29/14 8:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Life is what WE make it and I am grateful everyday for God giving me another day to live life and make better choices than I did yesterday. We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives. Today I am grateful that I got to talk to my 28 yr. old son last night. I have't talked to him in over a week, grateful for my other 2 son's, my DIL, my precious granddaughter and my unborn grandbaby due in March and especially for my husband. Grateful for my WLS and the weight loss that I have maintained for over 8 yrs now. Grateful for no major issues with my WLS. Grateful for family, friends, things that I can do since my WLS that sometimes is taken for granted. Grateful for Obesity Help and all the staff and forums here and people sharing their advice to others. Grateful for good choices made daily. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active