WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/21/14 10:49 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Hump Day Everyone,

I am claiming that today is going to be a great day for everyone reading this post. We should be grateful everyday of our lives no matter what is going on. I know at times this is very difficult to do. But everyday that we wake up is a gift from God to us and what we do with that day is OUR gift back to him. Today I am grateful right now for my morning coffee, grateful for my family, friends, life and health. Grateful for my WLS because had I not had my surgery 9 yrs ago next month I might not even be alive right now. Grateful for the life that my surgery has allowed me to have. I love and am so grateful to the fact that I can sit on the floor for hours ( well...sometimes ) and play with my 2 yr. old granddaughter. Grateful for support groups, Obesity Help, life in general. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active