THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/22/14 10:53 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Can't believe that the weekend is almost here. I am SO grateful time is going by quickly although I'm not looking forward to having to go Christmas shopping and trying to figure out what to buy. I am grateful that it's 10 days till I leave on another 7 day cruise. I am grateful for cruises and good deals on them. They help me to de-stress. Grateful for my family, friends, God who gives me strength and hope everyday of my life. Grateful for my WLS and OH who had been my support and encouragement since 2004. Grateful for life and all the things in my life and especially my health which I re-gain by having my WLS. Grateful for my OH Support group and all the members although my physical meeting is fairly small I am especially grateful for all who come and attend it. Grateful that my middle son may have finally found a job and grateful for vacations and relaxation with a good friend. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active