WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/28/14 10:07 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

This week is going by very quickly. I'm glad it is but I've also pretty surprised that it is. I will not be posting from Nov. 3rd through Nov. 9th. I am leaving sunday on a 7 day cruise. I'm pretty excited. I took this same cruise in August and I am excited to do it again. Today I am grateful for this trip and hopefully I can get in LOTS of walking and exercising. I am grateful everyday of my life for my WLS and my life. Seems like my stress is slowly going away and I pray that it never returns. Life sometimes isn't as kind to us as it should be but I am learning at a older age that it is OUR choice if we let the stresses of life get to us. From today on I choose to try and not let stress get to me as much as I've been doing. Grateful for my health, life, family, friends and for the fall weather that we are finally experiencing. Grateful for upcoming holidays and for my precious granddaughter and my new granddaughter as well that will make her appearance in March 2015. Grateful for OH, the forums and all the amazing people on here everyday giving much needed advice and encouragement to others. Grateful as well for Support Groups that add additional support to our lives. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active