THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/29/14 11:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Well...it was a shock when I came to the OH Forums this AM and saw that they have been changed. Hmmm...there is one forum that I post on daily that I can't figure out how to get to. Strange. Anyway We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday. Today I am grateful for my upcoming cruise ( Leaving sunday on a 7 day cruise ) and hopefully a good time with a dear friend and for me to de-stress from what life keeps tossing my way. Grateful for my life and health, my precious hubby who I love so very much and for my sons, youngest son's gf who is like a daughter to me...my DIL who I love like a daughter and my precious granddaughter and my unborn granddaughter as well. Grateful for my WLS that I had 9 yrs. ago and for the forums here on OH which as been my go to place for the past 10 yrs. while I researched WLS and during my newbie years. Grateful for all the things that I can now do since my WLS. Grateful for peace in life and for chances to get away from life and have fun sometimes. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active