TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/17/14 11:40 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a good week. Mine is going OK so far. Today I am most grateful for my precious 2 yr. old granddaughter. I watched her last night for my son and DIL while they went to college. She keeps me laughing and I love her enthusiasm for life....what else can we expect from a 2 yr. old. LOL I am grateful for my hubby who works so hard to provide for our family even though he is ill. Grateful for my WLS and my health, for my faith in God and for his answered prayers. Grateful for encouragement from others and for life itself. Grateful for waking up today and for these forums on OH and for OH itself. Grateful for the upcoming holiday's ( even though I've barely started with my Christmas shopping ) and all the much needed family time. Grateful for new beginnings everyday of our lives. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active