TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/15/14 9:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday. Even if our lives seem as though they are falling apart.....there are always lots of things "falling together". Today I am grateful that I went to my PCP on friday and they gave me the go ahead to stop taking my blood pressure meds. I've been on BP meds for 1 year due to lots of stress in my life. The stress is still there....in fact it's as much or more than normal....but i guess I am dealing with it better than I thought I could. My BP started to drop and be too low. Since friday it has been in the normal range without meds. Thank God. I am grateful for God in my life and the peace that he is giving me in the midst of the storm going on right now with one of my son's lives. Grateful for OH, family and friends, my WLS, health and this time of the year. Christmas is my all time favorite time of the year. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active