WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/21/15 9:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday to everyone,

I am grateful everyday that God has allowed me to open my eyes and have another day on this earth. You know the older I get I truly know that life is what WE make it. Our choices in this life are OURS !!!! We can't blame our mother, father, brother, sister or spouse for our choices. WE are the only one responsible for them. That being said....if we have a gain....we are the only one to gain or this statement can apply to any other part of our life besides weight loss. Today I am grateful for a decent nights sleep in about a week or more, grateful for God in my life and the strength that I draw from knowing him. Grateful that the stress in my life is beginning to lift....not fun at all living stressed out all the time due to situations in your life that pretty much almost make you a non-functioning person. Grateful for my 2 granddaughters and the joy that they bring to my life. I had a new granddaughter born 3-21. Grateful that my newest granddaughter is nursing better since she had a procedure done on her mouth monday and that yesterday her mouth wasn't quite as sore or swollen. Grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful people on all their boards and always here for others giving support and much needed advice. Grateful for my family, friends, church, God and my support group and the ones that I attend. Grateful for you *****ad my post whether you respond or not. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active