juliem31’s Posts

juliem31
on 9/3/17 9:05 pm
Topic: RE: Hungry All The Time with Lap Band

Thank you, JuniperBerry, that is great information. I had a fill a few weeks ago and I don't feel hungry as soon after eating, thank goodness. Now I am working on eating better and I have lost 10 pounds since the fill! It's just what I needed to get motivated again.

juliem31
on 9/3/17 8:57 pm

Sharon, I'm so excited for You! I'm anxious to know how it goes. Please keep in touch with updates.

juliem31
on 8/8/17 10:54 am

Wow. What an incredible story! I'm so glad you found what works for you. I will do some research on RNY. Thank you for sharing your story.

juliem31
on 8/7/17 12:16 pm

I had lap band surgery in 2009 and it never has really helped me lose weight. At best, it has kept me at the same weight I was when I had the surgery.

My problem is I am constantly hungry. I can eat a full meal and be hungry again in just a few hours. I try to eat several small meals a day but I end up being hungry constantly all day long. So this makes me always want to snack on things in between meals.

I have an appointment in 2 weeks for a fill (which I know is probably part of the problem) but I plan on asking my doctor about removing the lap band, or replacing it with something.

My main question for those who have gone through this is will I be hungry all the time after the band is removed? Because if that is the case, I might as well leave it in!

Thank you in advance for your guidance and support.

Julie

Most Active