brnsugar91’s Posts

brnsugar91
on 7/25/17 11:01 am
Topic: RE: FILL CENTERS

Do anyone know of a low cost fill center in Illnois where I can get fluoroscopy fill so my band be looked at?

brnsugar91
on 7/25/17 10:59 am
Topic: RE: Fill Problems

I was banded 9 years ago. Last year I had a fill of 1/4 cc in April everything was fine until around the middle of May. I started to vomit unable to hold food down or fluids by June I was dehydrated week and unable to function. I went back to the doctor and he removed 3/4cc of the fluid from my band. In between July and January I receive 2 1/4cc of fill and was great. In February 2017 I received a 1/4cc at a weight of 175 seven days later I was 160 and dehydrated. Had to have the fluid removed. I am back into the doctor in a couple of days and am afraid to get a fill but I need one and I want to know what is wrong that my band seems to tighten up after a few days. I am going to just use protein shakes for about a week or two and see if that helps unless someone else has suggestions.

Thanks much.

brnsugar91
on 6/14/08 10:44 am
Topic: RE: I'm so hungry!!
What is the name of that protein powder. I am three weeks out from surgery and cannot make my protein quota daily. Thanks in advance.
brnsugar91
on 6/14/08 10:36 am
Topic: RE: banded yeterday
Welcome to the losers bench. The paint gets better day by day. I was banded on 5/27 and thought the pain was terrible only because you need you stomach to do everything. I mean we use though muscles to get up and lay down and the pain is there, but believe me it gets better.
Most Active