Masshealth and plastic surg..

Holliewheeler
on 7/28/10 3:08 am - leominster, MA
Well I know I havent posted in a long long time.

But I have a questions. Has anyone had any luck with masshealth paying for a tummy tuck? I been 3yrs out and stayed even around 160(seens little high to me but guess its my body) But I have tons of skin on my legs and stomach.

Thank you anyone in advance
hollie
CATHERINE81
on 7/29/10 12:10 am - BROCKTON, MA
hello 

im a lil over a year out and have skin on stomach i am going to a consult in aug.. i have commonwealth care whoch is a form of mh in some cases i believe so you should talk to surgon have a consult and try,, good luck
RedSox15
on 7/29/10 2:45 am - MA
From what I've heard from others a tummy tuck usually isn't covered but a lot of panni's are covered Check with your surgeon, she might be able to steer you in the right direction
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

eddiestigerbaby
on 8/5/10 12:51 pm - East Wareham, MA
I'm in the same boat. I am only 9 months out but already past my goal weight. I am left with tons of hanging skin that I can't wait to get rid of but I have BMC Healthnet which is a plan through MH. I know some of it is covered and if you get rashes it is an even better chance to get it covered. But if not there are other avenues to getting it all done. Talk to your surgeon and make a consult with a plastic surgeon and try (can't hurt). Good luck with it all.

Tammy Westgate    
kaye14chery
on 10/6/14 12:28 am - MA

Has anyone have recent luck with MH this year

AlyG
on 12/30/14 5:23 am

I'm wondering the same thing. I have MassHealth and I'm not sure if I should even bother trying.

pjaschic
on 8/5/10 8:26 pm - Middleboro, MA
Panni is covered by MH but only after you have had 6 months of rashes with documentation, treatment, and pics of the rash. Wash really hard in the shower and that should cause some irritation, then go to your pcp for a rash and keep it up for 6 months, then go to plastic surgeon. LOL And I'll deny telling you that. LOL
Program start weight 265  Pre-op weight 234                
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 604 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2175 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4360 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4486 views