Day 7 of Liquid Diet is underway...

Aprilly
on 7/30/12 5:06 am - Winnipeg, Canada
I’m finding it hard already to have 4 per day.   

I’ve added sugar free Torani syrups and cinnamon.   Any other creative ideas I can try?  I still have another 7 days to go!   Water, Tea, Wholy Tea are being consumed and Crystal Lite popsicles are very tasty - it  gives me something to crunch on… I miss chewing.   And I’m not sure what has crawled into my mouth an died….   Am now carrying toothpaste & toothbrush in my purse!
rainyone
on 7/30/12 5:44 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
YaY! What about adding crystal light powder to the vanilla shakes?

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

BCwaiting
on 7/30/12 8:53 am - Canada
Chai tea was my favorite. Make a pot of chai tea, cool it in the fridge and use the tea in place of water. I put 3/4 ice cubes in A blender and it was very thick and delicious. Barb C

referral April/2011 Weight 230 lbs.,orientation Nov 30/2011, surgeon Jan 4/2012, Psych Feb 2, Dietician March 15, physical Apr 12, Surgery VSG May 29/2012,
pre-op weight 180 lbs. ,         
alle
on 7/31/12 2:09 am
RNY on 05/15/12
I'm a coffee hound so I made mine with cold coffee and sugarfree caramel and they were yummy.  I added sf raspberry to the vanilla but didn't like the cinnamon at all.  Yeah the foul mouth can get to you.  Lots of brushing especially brushing down your tongue should help.

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
emily_cc.cc
on 8/2/12 12:19 am
you know it's funny about the horrid mouth taste and breath...I am really not hungry  and stuff tastes yucky....my husband won't kiss me but the dog doesn't care. (unconditional love to the one who feeds him!)   Life's is good really, no complaints. I too LOVE coffee with the chocolate shake.YUMMY
Most Active