3 month update

Aprilly
on 10/30/12 1:52 am - Winnipeg, Canada

3 months out today!     HW 275    Currently at 193lbs.   82lbs gone forever (32lbs since surgery on August 7th)  

Only 3lbs away from the NUT’s goal.   I meet with Laura in 3 weeks – should be there at that point!   Not sure what my own goal is yet – just know I'm not done yet!!

I went to Zumba last night… and it was the first class where I didn’t feel exhausted afterwards – I felt great!!!   

No longer on meds for asthma, diabetes and high blood pressure.    Moving around is no longer a chore, full of energy and I’m loving it!!

I keep being told my clothes are too baggy so I finally had to go to Value Village for some jeans…$11.00 – not bad!  

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/12 2:00 am

thats awesome.if you are on facebook there are several groups that are auction sites and i have picked up several pairs of pants for $1.00.i find its not worth buying brand new when youare only going to be in them for a few weeks or days even.

sondra

justmest
on 10/31/12 8:10 am - Canada
VSG on 05/21/12

Way to go! What an awesome feeling that must be to hit goal before you go see the NUT again!~ 

Congrats on the weight loss! 

Referal weight 265, surgery date weight 243, ticker is all post op loss so add 22 to ticker loss

Most Active