Trials and Tribulations Again

Kjmollyo
on 2/14/13 1:02 pm
RNY on 01/23/12

Well after months of complaining about increasing pain, going for cts and ultrasounds, I am not nuts!  Next week they will repair my internal hernia which is very evident on the ct.  The surgery should be quite uncomplicated ( just what I am used to).  Hopefully this will be the end of the operating room tour for me!  He says it will be like night and day  when referringto how i will feel.  All I can say is this time he had better be right!  I will see everyone at the meet and greet as my surgery isnt til the next day.  See you all there.   kj

Current Weight 118 lbs

Karenerickson
on 2/15/13 8:51 am - Portage La Prairie, Canada

Hope your surgery goes well!

If anyone had told me I could feel so much better after my gall bladder surgery I wouldn't have believed them but I feel pretty darn good! Back to work this week and very tired, but pain has been minimal and even my acid reflux has pretty much disappeared.  Now to heal so I am ready for WLS when they call!

Karen

rainyone
on 2/16/13 1:02 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

OMG you have been though so many complications! I hope this is the end of them!

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Teasha1
on 2/16/13 7:21 am
VSG on 06/04/12

Oh no, hopefully you will feel better soon and that will be the end of it. Take care and see you on the 21st.  Lorna

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

alle
on 2/19/13 12:13 am
RNY on 05/15/12

Well good luck I hope they are right and that this is the end of a looooooong road for you.  Hope all goes well and looking forward to seeing you again on thursday.

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
Most Active