Vitamins in today. woo hoo. and lotsa protein

its-killen-me
on 5/27/13 6:42 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Did better

today,  got in my Iron supplement, multivitamins, folic acid,  (missed all my calcium and d3)

also ate better 

breakfast 2 peices of chicken   (protein)

snack:     1/2 cinnamon bun with lots of butter   (bad carbs but fat intake is required for me)

2 cups of coffee

1 Tims coffee xl dbl dbl.

supper 1 more piece of chicken

snack  (bad : handfull of ketchup potato chips)

Missed lunch totally.     

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
notoriousgrannyD
on 5/28/13 5:45 am
VSG on 10/16/12

Barb, do you do My Fitness Pal?  it's a super good way to keep track of what you are doing with your food, calories, protein, exercise, etc.  A few of us are friends on there and  have access to each other's menus (if you allow on the privacy setting)  

I find it is a great way to keep myself in line.  If I bite it, I write it.  period.   This might help you get ideas on what others are doing and meal ideas.  I'm not sure what DS patients are supposed to have so i can't comment on you day, but I'm glad you are back in the saddle, keep on owning it!

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
TeashaLorna
on 5/28/13 12:32 pm - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

My fitness Pal is awesome I use it as well. And yes I have to write it down or I can get way off track, even writing down I get off track. I have picked up some bad habits lately - to many carbs - it started because I need carbs to run and have energy but it is slipping away from me. I have started eating my calories in the evening BAD BAD BAD. Today I am back on track and trying to eat my calories during the day and nothing after supper. OLD HABITS ARE SO HARD TO BREAK!!!!

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

its-killen-me
on 5/29/13 12:37 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

I used to use my fitness pal.  It is awesome.   I stopped keeping track a few months ago.  Don't know why.  I have to start keeping track again, my user name on my fitness pal is fluffyone2. Yes I am still fluffy lol.  I will check my profile settings and make sure they are public.  (anyone can add me if they want. )  My diet is very different than other folks.  High protein (protein first), low carb, and high fat.  Barb

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Most Active