Same Song

Kjmollyo
on 6/11/13 12:06 pm
RNY on 01/23/12

Seems like I have sung this song before...going for surgery Tuesday.  This time they are going to take out my gallbladder and check out my pouch.  Fingers crossed that is moveable...apparently that will give them some reassurance that the fistula is healing/healed.  It is at the back of my pouch so thy cant see it without actually cutting into it.. I dont feel like my ulcer is getting any better but I hope it is.  I feel like I am exactly where I was a year ago.  Oh well, I would still do it again (thats the chorus).  I am hopefully going to be out the same day and hope to see everyone at the plastics talk on Wednesday.  

Current Weight 118 lbs

TeashaLorna
on 6/11/13 12:46 pm - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Oh my goodness Kim take care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon. I hope to meet up with all you fine people after the Plastics session.  Lorna

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

its-killen-me
on 6/14/13 5:57 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Incredible.  CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE MOST COMPLICATIONS AWARD.   That is unreal.  I hope you  feel better soon.  Where is everyone meeting up after the plastics meeting?

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Michelle_2975
on 7/1/13 4:48 am - Canada

I hope all is going well and you are feeling better.

Most Active