1 year surgiversary.

its-killen-me
on 6/18/13 10:00 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

My 1 year surgiversary just passed on June 14th.  I am down 125 lbs.  In one year, and barely broke a sweat.   LOL   This duodenal switch surgery is awesome.  I think I may be in a stall right now.  Not sure if this happens this late in the weight loss process.   I haven't lost anything in about 2 weeks.  I am fluctuating up and down with 4 pounds.  One day I am 228 the next 225 the next 229.  Today was 227.   I am not keeping track as often as I should with my fitness pal.  I remember for a couple of days, then I forget about it. I know the rest of the weight loss is really going to take some work on using this fabulous tool.  I find it sooo  much easier to get around, and I can fit behind my steering wheel and can also wear my seat belt without the extension.  I am no longer afraid to go to restaurants incase I wont fit in a booth seat.  This weight loss has given me the confidence to start my own travel agency and I gave up my old job that was way too stressful.  WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES.  I can't wait to get to onederland.  I sure hope it happens this year.    I AM PROUD TO BE A LOOSER.  LOL     Barb

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Kjmollyo
on 6/18/13 11:34 am
RNY on 01/23/12

Happy surgiversary!  

Current Weight 118 lbs

notoriousgrannyD
on 6/18/13 10:34 pm
VSG on 10/16/12
Way to go!! I can't wait to see you this evening!
. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
amyred27
on 6/19/13 9:56 am

Congrats!

on 6/19/13 12:50 pm

Congrats Barb you have done well. I wish I could lose close to that in one year.

BeginsToday
on 6/19/13 12:57 pm

Congratulations on your first year of this amazing journey!  Keep on using your new tool and enjoying the NSVs. Have a great summer.

its-killen-me
on 6/19/13 3:00 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Thanks everyone.  It sure was nice to see everyone at the meet and greet .  Had a great time, so did my husband.  Thanks for coming out Manitoba Mike and talking hunting with him.  LOL   Have a great summer everyone.  Hope to see you all at the next meet and greet.  

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Most Active