TammaT

justlori
on 6/18/13 1:10 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 02/21/12

TammaT....I just got your message, thank you so much!   For some reason I can't reply back to you or send anyone a personal message on this site.  Hmmm, don't know what's up with that. It always worked before, although it's been awhile since I've PM'd anyone.  The message box is greyed out.... I've let the OH help desk know.    If it doesn't work in a day or two, I will give you my email address and get back to you that way.    Thanks again!    Lori

TammaT
on 6/18/13 10:54 pm - Canada

Hey Lori, no problem!!

Have fun, learn lots and get back to me when you can.

Tamara

Referral Oct 31/2011. Group Session May 4/2012. Surgeon Consult Sept 26th, 2012. Surgery Nov 13, 2012. VSG - Dr. C. Andrew, Victoria Hospital. Nut goal 170lbs, personal goal 150lbs. 

its-killen-me
on 6/19/13 3:03 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Hi Lori, if you are using internet explorer the last update they sent out messed up the pm's. Try using google chrome or something else.  That will fix your problem. It has happened to quite a few people. Barb

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Most Active