Newfie ???

its-killen-me
on 7/17/13 5:47 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

I hope you are okay, we haven't heard from you in awhile.    Barb

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/13 11:46 pm

sorry.i am still not feeling well.saw dr hardy yesterday and i have to go for a ct scan asap.they are not sure what is the problem now.i am having the same pains as before.i am also dealing with extreme constipation from what they say.i go daily but my xrays show that im not moving much waste out.i am now on lactlose 3-6 times a day 4 stool softner pills,fleet when needed and she finally gave me decent pain killers.i now take 2 tramacet every 4 hours.most days i want to curl up and die in a corner.

my life is way to busy to be in this much pain all the time.i am hardly eating much anymore.i stick to my shakes alot and greek yougurt.my family does not know how much pain im in all the time.they only see it when it gets really bad

i am still looking forward to going to the states with the group.if anyone has figured out dates yet.next week would work best for me as i stated in my previous post.

sondra

(deactivated member)
on 7/18/13 2:49 am

sorry.i didnt mean to sound down.i usually try to stay up beat for everyone.im just frustrated that i am still not right.i also want to make it clear that this is not related to my wls.or at least thats what dr.vergis and hardy keep telling me.

manitobamike
on 7/19/13 12:16 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling so good. Take care of yourself and get  well soon!

Mike

govtgirl
on 7/18/13 7:40 am - winnipeg, Canada

Sorry to hear you are feeling so horrible. 

Wishing you a speedy (very speedy ) recovery. 

its-killen-me
on 7/18/13 2:08 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Sorry to hear you are still not feeling well.  I hope this ct scan shows what is wrong.   Are you sure you will be well enough to go? by the sounds of it there may be more than one vehicle needed.   I don't think I can go.  But if anyone can pick me up a jar of jiff peanut butter, I will pay for it.  (Can't find this stuff anywhere. )

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
cedarstar
on 7/25/13 3:34 am - Manitoba, Canada

Hi Sondra, Sorry to hear you are not well. Sending healing prayers your way. God Bless! laugh

hw-251

sw-225

surgeon's goal-170

my goal-135

Sista10
on 7/25/13 11:23 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
Hope your doing ok sondra? You have had a rough time.

Cedarstar I sent you a P. M.
Most Active