Anyone want to meet for coffee on Thursday Aug. 29

its-killen-me
on 8/27/13 7:22 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

I have to come to Winnipeg for a Breakfast seminar for Viking river cruises at 8 am should be done by 11am, then I have another supper seminar for Transat Hollidays at 5:30 pm at the Hilton.  I will be free for coffee between noon and 5:00.  We could meet up at the polo park area.  I will most likely hang out around there most of the afternoon.  (no sense making 2 trips to Winnipeg) Barb.

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
(deactivated member)
on 8/27/13 11:20 am

would have lived to have gotten together but dr vergis just cancelled my ct scan so i am not coming into the city.

sondra

pegcitygrl
on 8/27/13 1:03 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
Hey Barb. If I wasn't working I would have loved to have said Hi to you! Maybe next time
manitobamike
on 8/27/13 9:56 pm - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

I'll try to meet you for lunch. I have a doctor's appointment on Corydon in the AM and there's direct access by bus to Polo Park. I do have to be home for a telephone follow up by 2 PM.

Please PM how I can reach you at noon. Where could we meet in the mall or nearby? (somewhere healthy and inexpensive please)

Mike

its-killen-me
on 8/28/13 3:23 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Sent PM Mike.  Hope the food court at mall is okay.  Lots to choose from there.  Barb

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
manitobamike
on 8/29/13 3:07 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Hi Barb. My doctor's appointment went late and I have a follow up call coming from Edmonton at 2 PM so I can't make lunch. Plus I'm really tired and sore from yesterday's running around (Concordia Hospital/Deer Lodge Hospital/Smitty's in Fort Richmond).

Left you a message on your cell.

...sorry, Mike

its-killen-me
on 8/29/13 4:21 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Hi Mike, I got your message this morning.   All is good.  Turns out my early seminar for viking river cruises was yesterday.  Lol  Went to the city early for nothing, so I ended up comming home.  Thanks for leaving the message on my phone early, it was good I caught it and was able to come home as soon as I found out I missed the seminar.  Barb

manitobamike
on 8/29/13 9:43 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Glad it worked out  - I got a really strange message from MTS on my voicemail saying your phone was not not in the service area. I wasn't sure if you got my call so I made the OH post once I could access a computer.

Most Active