Shhhh

Kjmollyo
on 9/15/13 2:15 pm
RNY on 01/23/12

It's awfully quiet in here these days.  How is everybody doing?  Holidays are over, kids are back in school...what's on everybody's plate next?  For me, I am still in the hospital...same song...but I am getting better and I think I can get nutrition without tpn, at least thats my story when I go back from pass tomorrow.  I did pretty good this weekend and I think I do better at home.  I do feel on the mend.  Sondra I hope you had a great birthday weekend!  Is anyone closing in on the losers bench?  I hope we have a good turnout for the meet and greet next saturday...I know I am sure looking forward to it.   See you all there then...keep it down in here...people are trying to sleep!   kj

Current Weight 118 lbs

Karenerickson
on 9/15/13 11:15 pm - Portage La Prairie, Canada

I hope you get out of that hospital soon Kim, you have had a long stay.

This is second full week of school for us so starting to feel more in routine around here. I go for my surgical consult in a couple of weeks.

Hoping to make it Saturday...

Karen

rainyone
on 9/16/13 12:08 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

Kids are back in school.... I'm planning on making it to the meet and greet ( even if I have to bring the kidlet - she would love the library where she can read and play on the net and then come and grab a snack with us lol) 

I'm still hovering at 195 -100 lbs down. I just can't get motivated to lose this next 20 lbs to get into the healthy bmi .... My hemoglobin and platelets and vitamin d and thyroid  are low, all making me tired and unmotivated.

I had my necrotic lymph node in my neck removed in Aug and just got the results back. Thyroid cancer metastasized into my lymph nodes so I need more surgery. I have to get all the nodes on the right side removed and the little bit of my thyroid tissue left ( most of it was removed in 2006 ) I'm waiting for an ultrasound and then the surgery date. Going to have a big ass neck scar ( they are connecting my two scars that I have right now) Then some radioactive iodine.

I'm really looking forward to the meet and greet ......

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

manitobamike
on 9/16/13 1:54 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Kim, if you get this message in time, I'm at the Vic for a Craving Change workshop this afternoon if you'd like a visit? I don't know your last name. If you can get a message to me I'll check the front desk around 1 PM. Just leave it for Mike L. attending the Craving Change workshop.

The workshop is in the dining room  if your mobile. Should end between 3 PM and 3:30 PM.

Kjmollyo
on 9/16/13 3:01 am
RNY on 01/23/12
I am being discharged....woo hoo...thanks mike for the offer of a visit tho. Wow michelle thats too bad you will need more surgery on your neck. Now I just have to go home and eat.

Current Weight 118 lbs

manitobamike
on 9/17/13 6:23 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Glad you finally got discharged- be well!!

its-killen-me
on 9/16/13 6:44 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Great news Kim, I am glad to hear your going home.  Lets hope you are 100% fixed up this time.  Michelle too, sorry you have to have more surgery lets hope they get it all this time.  See you all at the meet and greet.   I will bring some veggies

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
TeashaLorna
on 9/16/13 12:33 pm - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Kim I am so happy for you that you are going home. That is awesome!!!! Will see you on Saturday.

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

dawn251
on 9/17/13 12:47 am
I am doing good. Working like crazy. I am trying to lose 10 more pounds for my follow up appointment with the team in October.
Most Active