Same old

Kjmollyo
on 1/11/14 11:38 am
RNY on 01/23/12

I hope everyone had a great holiday season.  I was blessed with a flu that wiped me out for 6 days over christmas....lost a few pounds tho.  Saw Dr Vergis the other day and we think I have a stricture...this was something he thought might happen after the last surgery.  I have to say that even tho  I knew it was possible I am still very disheartened that I am having problems so familiar to me.  I am going for a scope and dilatation on Tuesday and then another in 3-5 weeks and probably a 3rd one 3-5 weeks after that.  Hopefully that will fix my current issues.  If its the worst I have to endure this year, it will be a good year.   Hoping everyone has a healthy start to their year.  Looking forward to the meet and greets and reading about everyone on the boards.  Have a great day...kj

Current Weight 118 lbs

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/14 2:38 pm

OH kim,im so sorry that you are having such a rough go.You have had more problems than one person should have.I am always thinking about you and how you are doing.we really should get together soon.sending you big hugs and prayers that the troubles will end for you

sondra

Kjmollyo
on 1/11/14 9:44 pm
RNY on 01/23/12

Let me know when you are in town and we can meet for coffee Sondra.  Hoping things are going ok for you....kj

Current Weight 118 lbs

manitobamike
on 1/12/14 6:22 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Sorry to hear about this Kim. Get well.

Most Active