anyone coming to meet and greet today?

its-killen-me
on 3/8/14 12:13 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Just wondering, usually there are some replies saying I will be there.   I WILL BE THERE LOL. 

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
manitobamike
on 3/8/14 2:36 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Not sure Barb, I had a really late night yesterday running around town with a friend to Ikea, Cabela's and Costco - feel really beat today. I'm also trying to figure out how to get there by bus.

Karenerickson
on 3/8/14 3:09 am - Portage La Prairie, Canada

Missing this one but hoping to come in April. I had the choice of gas to get to Winnipeg or paying personal trainer to start a 12 week program and the trainer won out. Have a box of clothes for the M&G in April, hoping to exchange for some stuff that fits me!

Karen

Kjmollyo
on 3/8/14 3:25 am
RNY on 01/23/12

If i dont get lost i will be there

Current Weight 118 lbs

manitobamike
on 3/8/14 4:14 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Sorry Barb, its not working today. Feeling really tired from yesterday.

its-killen-me
on 3/8/14 6:34 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Wow.  4 people showed up.  I drive from selkirk to wpg to put this on and pay for the supplies and listen to people on here *****ing there are not enough meetings that there should be one every month.   I am thinking about ending  this one. STOP *****ING AND SHOW UP.    Thank you Lorna for organizing the next two I hope you get a turn out.  I WILL BE THERE.   Barb.

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
manitobamike
on 3/8/14 12:33 pm - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Point taken.  My apologies - I'm one of those that has suggested more frequent meetings and I begged off today. 

I'm feeling that for me, I need to be less involved here in the forum and focus my attention and energies on what I need to do to successfully manage my health and fitness.

Wishing everyone all the best. Again Barb, my apologies for not making the M&G.

TeashaLorna
on 3/8/14 7:38 am, edited 3/8/14 7:39 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Thanks Barb for doing these for us. You guys missed some good discussions even if there were only a total of 5 of us. The information shared is awesome and so helpful. It makes me feel good to see everyone who is travelling this road with me. Thank you to those of you who came and I hope to see some more of you out for the next one. Remember you don't need to have had your surgery, you may be thinking about having it; you don't need to have had your surgery done in Wpg or even in Canada, we are an open group and everyone's opinions and experiences matter. You can bet if you are going through something or have a question about something, someone else will want to know as well and may be to shy to ask. So please come with your questions, your answers and oh ya; your clothes that no longer fit or that you are just tired of. There was a fair bit of clothes there today to pick from and they are free.

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

its-killen-me
on 3/8/14 9:03 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

My rant is over.  LOL

rainyone
on 3/8/14 9:06 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I had a great time today and thank you barb for putting it on . I've went home with a pile of  awesome clothes. Including a dress that fits like a glove . Tons of tops, a bathing suit . Great stuff. The leathery jacket looked awesome on you barb! 

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Most Active