MEET AND GREET AT LOUIS RIEL LIBRARY

its-killen-me
on 7/18/14 3:14 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

JULY 29 AT 5-8PM.  ALL WELCOME THERE WILL BE COFFEE AVAILABLE. CLOTHING SWAP ALSO BRING YOUR OLD CLOTHES THAT DON'T FIT. 

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
its-killen-me
on 7/18/14 6:40 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

address for Library is 1168 Dakota St. Winnipeg

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
BCwaiting
on 7/18/14 8:46 am - Canada

Thanks Barb for organizing that again, I am so busy with my mother and her appts and work, seems I don't where where the time goes..anyways, I hope to try and make it but may leave early to try to get in my Zumba class that starts at 7:30, Everyone should check it out..her classes are only $5.00 per class drop in rate for the summer only, then back to regular rate which is like $15. I try to go to all classes Tues, Wed & Thursdays.. Fitfabnfiredup.ca for schedule, tell her Barb C recommended it and sent you to try it out..maybe I will see some of you there before the meet and greet. Barb C.

referral April/2011 Weight 230 lbs.,orientation Nov 30/2011, surgeon Jan 4/2012, Psych Feb 2, Dietician March 15, physical Apr 12, Surgery VSG May 29/2012,
pre-op weight 180 lbs. ,         
manitobamike
on 7/18/14 4:32 pm - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

I'll try my best to make it. I may have a farm visit that day.

Karenerickson
on 7/21/14 12:43 pm - Portage La Prairie, Canada

As long as I don't have to be in Brandon that day to help my parents move, I am hoping to come and I have clothes...

TeashaLorna
on 7/24/14 11:59 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Sorry Barb I won't be there, I have another meeting on Tuesday nights. Lorna

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

its-killen-me
on 7/28/14 12:55 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Awe.  Gonna miss you there Lorna.      I hope there is a turnout.  

ywgchick
on 7/29/14 5:12 am
VSG on 05/08/14

I will drop by for a bit, probably around 6 pm, for about half an hour. I'll have my kids with me (I'll send them in the library) so I can't stay too long.

Height: 5'1 | HW: 200 lbs | CW: 136

manitobamike
on 7/29/14 3:50 pm - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Got back too late from a farm trip to make it. Hope you had a good turnout.

Alvina300
on 7/31/14 10:43 am - Canada

HI there

Sorry I missed the meeting, Iwas in emergency with twisted bowels, first serious medical problem since my surgery.  Hope to see you next time

Alvina

Most Active