MEET AND GREET BOOKED

its-killen-me
on 6/16/15 8:20 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

MEET AND GREET booked for June 30th at Louis Riel Library. 1168 Dakota St. Wpg. Time 5-8:30 pm Will do clothing swap, recipe swap, info swap etc... Everyone WELCOME Coffee will be available and you are welcome to bring a healthy snack to share many people do. Hope to see you there   

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
its-killen-me
on 6/16/15 11:26 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

People - Please indicate if you are attending, I would like to see how many are going to show up. If there will not be many I may cancel as I have to drive in from Selkirk to put this on. Thanks Barb

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
its-killen-me
on 6/30/15 1:07 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

meet and greet cancelled for tonight due to lack of interest.  Only one person replied that they would attend.  Thanks Barb

Kimb74
on 11/9/15 11:57 am

Hi there, I am new to this site, I have a lot of questions, how do I get in the facebook group?

Most Active