WLS pre and post get together

Coreena K.
on 10/4/16 8:31 pm - Winnipeg, Canada

I would like to get a get together happening and am curious as who would attend, where they would like to have it, and what day is best for all interested.

please drop me a line...hope to hear from you all

cheers

coreena

Coreena      

sharra
on 10/6/16 8:05 am

I'd be interested. I just got scheduled for my intake appointment. 

Coreena K.
on 10/8/16 3:21 am - Winnipeg, Canada

Awesome Sharra. Now we just have to get others interested as well.

If all else fails, we could meet up, if you have any questions. I will do my best to answer them, even through messaging.

Thanks for responding.

Happy Thanksgiving weekend

Coreena      

speissgm
on 10/10/16 6:16 pm

I would be interested - I am going for my surgeons appointment together - I work shift work so I am cannot really give a definite date -  depending on the date I would have to schedule adjust or swap shifts

speissgm
on 10/10/16 6:20 pm

Are either of you on the Manitoba facebook WLS page you might get more people interested on there - Once I found that I am on that page more due to the fact there are more people and activity then on here - I use this for more tracking of my progress,  journaling, and photos to track myself.

kaykaytea
on 8/31/17 7:41 am

Whayvis the link to the Facebook page I'm having a hard time finding it.

You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
-
Rabindranath Tagore

Kjmollyo
on 10/23/16 7:43 am, edited 10/23/16 12:44 am
RNY on 01/23/12

Theres a bunch of us who meet monthly.   We are the wls group on facebook.  Its a private group but we are always glad to welcome new people.  We have people in all phases of the program.  Let me know if you would like to be added and we would love to have you join our monthly get togethers.

Leap_of_Faith81
on 7/10/17 1:25 pm
VSG on 02/21/17

I live in Brandon and am looking for a Facebook support group for Brandon or Manitoba. Can you add me to your group?

ChiakiAngel
on 10/10/17 8:55 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

So am I, sadly it doesn't look like we'll get a response. :( It's been a year.

Most Active