Need help to get home from hospital

ItsJustBeachie
on 11/30/11 12:00 am - Middle River, MD
I am at St. Agnes and may be getting discharged this evening or tomorrow monring.  I would be sincerely grateful if there is anyone who can help me get home to Middle River (Eastern Avenue and Carroll Island).  

Stranded but on my way to skinny

Kate 
dori M.
on 12/10/11 12:52 pm - MD
Sorry, im just now reading this post. I hope you made it home from the hospital ok.
ItsJustBeachie
on 12/11/11 12:05 am - Middle River, MD
Yes, and I did. Thank you and I apologize (and to anyone else I did not respond to).  I have not been frequenting the boards since cominghome and neglected to let you all know that I was okay and made it home.  My fault.  Was in a morphine induced bliss.

I should have had this little arrangement taken care of before I went to the hospital and thought I had but realized a friendship had turned toxic and hence my ride went bye bye as my sense of sanity and self worth kicked in.  Then the date came up with a week's notice and I just went for it. Get me fixed and I will figure out how to get home after.  One of our family friends happened to be home from work for lunch when my son called them and came right over to St. Agnes after she got off from work.

On my way to skinny, then the new car LOL

Kate
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1836 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2787 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4002 views