Is there anyone alive in maryland

cmcelfish
on 1/11/16 4:57 pm

Is there anyone alive in Maryland. I know plenty of people having WLS but no one here helloooooooooooooooo

A_new_beginning
on 1/16/16 9:31 pm - MD
RNY on 08/29/13

Hello! :)  Yes, I live in Maryland.  Do you have a question?

Surgery date: August 29th, 2013

HW: 247 lbs. Height: 5' 2"

LW: 123 lbs!

cmcelfish
on 1/17/16 4:45 am

No question I am waiting to have surgery and surprised no action on the Maryland group. I know there are plenty of people here having surgery having questions

And no one here talking.  My doctor has a support group but where someone like myself without a car can't get to. I was hoping there would be people like myself in Maryland who wonders where everyone is the lights are on but no ones home. If you read this from Maryland and would like to talk to each other start talking the lights are on sit down and start talking .My name is Joe   I am pre-op waiting for surgery. ð?'?ð?'?  

ð?'? 

ð?'...

cici123
on 7/11/16 6:50 am

Hi there.  I am in Maryland.  I am not seeling a lot in the way of online support groups or even in person groups here in my area.   The lights are on, and I'm at home...   (taking that from part of your post.) 

I see you posted in January and that you had not had your surgery.  Have you had it yet?   

You mentioned that you know that plenty of people here are having the surgery.   Do you know anyone who has had surgery or do you just know that lots of people have had the surgery?   

I know a lot of people have had it too, but have not met any of them.   I knew a couple people personally who had it but they are former coworkers and they moved away and we did not continue to stay in touch.   I know friends of friends of friends.   I wish I knew someone in person who had the surgery.   

Forgive my ignorance, but what does the last part of your post mean?   Some of the print looks like it is part of the international phonetic alphabet, but I am not familiar with the rest of it...

Well, perhaps the Marylanders will become more active one here, or I might just have to pretend like I am from Texas  or somewhere else,where they seem to post alot..

Smiles.

A_new_beginning
on 1/16/16 9:34 pm - MD
RNY on 08/29/13
Cjs051562
on 1/29/16 7:57 pm

Not sure there is anyone out there?  I came looking for some advice on a good revision doctor in the Md area. But not sure anyone is out there?

Cira S.
on 2/13/16 10:37 pm - Charles Town , WV

Hello,

I used to live in MD and I really miss posting on this forum.   Visiting my old stomping ground after a long while.   Wishing you all the best in your journey.

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

cici123
on 7/11/16 6:43 am

Hi, I see that you posted your message in January, so my reply is a little late.  I am alive and here in Maryland.   I just had the vsg surgery 20 days ago, so I am still in the process of healing, adjusting and learning.   I am a Marylander.      Go team.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1831 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2785 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 3999 views