Skin Surgery

micbrook
on 7/31/12 1:29 am - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with
Hi all i am having  a pannilectomy on August  7 in waterville with  Dr  Schassberger.

I will be in over nite.  and yes my insurance is covering it for medical reasons.

I  do know that  i will be sore for a few weeks  but everyone i have talked to  say that they are pleased that they did it.

It is not a full tummy tuck  it is the lower.   and yes i probably will lose my belly button. but if that means a little more  tissue that can be removed then it will be ok. 

I have been so blessed that i have not had  any bad side effects and that i am  healthy again

now to get me back to exercising after this surgery  

He said to walk walk walk and that i plan to do.

Take care everyone hope you are having a great summer.

I did a sister trip to  new york city and washington dc  and then to ontario with my husband and then to my sisters house in  Dieppe New Brunswick.   

Patty

A. Watson
on 7/31/12 4:12 am
RNY on 08/07/12

Best of luck you sweetie! My RNY is also on the 7th! Keep us posted, (how are the kiddos and their recuperations)?

Sending you lots of prayers and hugs!

Grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

julie04930
on 7/31/12 8:18 pm, edited 7/31/12 8:24 pm - Dexter, ME
I wish you the best of luck! And want to thank you for keeping us posted when meetings are coming up. I will make it there one of these times. Who knows maybe Friday night. Again, good luck with your surgery!

Julie W.

Start 2 wk liquid diet: 248# / SW: 234# / CW: 130# / GW: 140#

Daisylvr04
on 8/1/12 12:56 pm - ME
VSG on 05/22/12
Keeping you in my prayers!  Best of luck to you!  :)
Naomi

HW: 326.2   CW:289.8   Surgery set for 5-22-12!  

Most Active