Support group August 2 EMMC and Clothes swap

micbrook
on 8/2/13 12:32 am - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with

Second floor  Emmc  Mason Auditorium  time is  4:30 to  6:30   it is perfectly  ok to be late or leave early.

If you are  struggling with something make sure you get it out there as that is what we are here for to support each other.

Following the rules is not always easy and some of us stuggle with  weight gain after a year or two or three.

But the  name of the game is to follow the rules  80 percent of the time and we can be successful!!!

Quarterly clothes swap.   not sure where it will be yet  but could me in mason after meeting.   Bring  any clothes that you would like to  get rid of   Gently used and clean please.   All sizes appreciated.  I have a bag of large and extra large that i am bringing.

We all know that  as we lose the weight we  go down in sizes quickly but we also have people that are just starting out that need the  bigger sizes too.

I have had a great summer  I went to California for a week and next week will go to Canada and Michigan with  my husband.

We are going to see the great lakes that we have not seen yet.   Hope to see everyone tonite.

Patty P

Most Active