Just stopping in to say hi and wish you all great success

marymazilla
on 9/27/14 1:23 am - GARDEN CITY, MI

I had  RNY in Oct of 2009 I have been very happy with my success at weight loss. I have always wished it had been more but 60% of my excess weight was successful.

I still do protein and watch what I eat. Exercise and water are my flaw. I know that stich (my pouch) is still in good shape cause he has tantrums when I fall off the wagon.
I wish every one as much success as I have had if not more.

Hap a great day

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

justjudy
on 10/15/14 9:05 am - Canton, MI

Hi Mary.   I am pasting a note that I posted here just a few minutes ago.  It's good to see you!

I am in process of a revision to a RNY. I have esopageal dysplasia from reflux, and will need an ablation to destroy the unhealthy tissue some time after the revision surgery. I spent so many years telling my former surgeon that something was wrong with this band, only to be prescribed Prilosec 40 mg twice a day. I wanted to badly for this darned band to work that I ignored the obvious signs of problems.

I am scared but optimistic. Maybe once I have my revision I will come back to the boards, but for now I just want to try and maintain (I am hovering around 200 pounds) and get my health in order.

I am so glad to see that you are still doing well.

Judy

Most Active
Recent Topics