support groups

Brandi Girl
on 12/10/15 4:53 pm
WLS on 10/18/11

Trying to find any support groups around the state? I think I have seen some for over in the Grand Rapids area but am hoping to find one or more over on the other side of the state. Would rather not have to join WW just for the support meetings. Thanks in advance.

Deanna798
on 12/31/15 8:42 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I'm in the Ann Arbor area, and I'm going to start with Overeaters Anonymous next week.  I'll post again if I think it's a good fit for me.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/16 12:04 pm
ReShape on 10/30/16

I'm on the east side and was wondering about this as well. Years ago I went to one in Kalamazoo which was held at the Bronson Hospital one a month. Most involved were very good and helpful people.

Lauren010110
on 7/25/16 2:41 pm - Victorville, CA

I know good support groups are hard to find... Have you tried going through the "search" feature? Go as if you are looking for a bariatric surgeon, put in the zip code, then click on a surgeon close to you and see if they have support groups listed (you will find them under "Meetings")? What is your zip code? Maybe I can help you?

Most Active
Recent Topics