Finally new avatar and a wow moment.

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/07 8:13 am - Milltown, WI
Well I finally got some pic's uploaded and a new avatar!  It only took me forever to figure out how to resize it! LOL  Also my wow moment came as I was looking at my pictures!  I think it is the first time I really noticed the loss. I am a total of 102 lbs down and some days I don't feel like it.  But I lost 55lbs prior to surgery and since 8-23-07 I have lost an additional 52lbs!! I am thrilled beyond belief.  And I thank everyone here for all the support I have recieved so far! Kristi
Lori Pool
on 11/8/07 8:17 am - Chanhassen, MN

Congrats on your success so far! Keep up the great work.

Lori

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/07 8:23 am - Milltown, WI
Thanks So much Lori!!  I really appreciate it!
barbk
on 11/8/07 8:50 am - Eagan, MN

WOW!!! Great job!!!  Keep up the good work!!!

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/07 9:48 pm - Milltown, WI
Thanks Barb!! 
tuckang
on 11/8/07 9:19 am - Shakopee, MN
Congrats on your success.  You have done an amazing job!!
God Bless, Angela
"You can't love if you don't love yourself"
(deactivated member)
on 11/8/07 9:49 pm - Milltown, WI
Thanks Angela!  I feel like a whole new person!
PamelaK
on 11/8/07 12:41 pm - Osceola, WI
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You're in the CenturyClub!  Congratulatoins Kristi!  And boy oh boy can you really tell the difference!
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/07 9:51 pm - Milltown, WI

Thanks Pam!  I realized I wrote the wrong numbers!!< LOL it is still 102lbs lost but not 55 and 52 lol  I lost 55 prior and 47 after!  So I couldn't add.  I know I can't believe it 100lbs!  I am literally 10lbs away from what I weighed when I was 14 that is 18 years ago!  I am smaller than I have been in almost 20years!  I am just so thankful for this surgery and all the people on the board here~ what a great place to come for support!!

Karma13
on 11/8/07 11:34 pm - MN
I think my favorite part of this board is hearing people's 'WOW' moments!! I can't wait to have my own...Congratulations to you and your success!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1353 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1139 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2604 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views