Barb Update!!

sngglnclos
on 11/8/07 11:13 pm - sw burbs, MN

Good Morning!! I spoke with Barb this morning and let me tell you she is doing much much better!!!  She sounded great to me!  She is hoping to get some sleep today and is requesting no visitors, but she has finally plugged her phone back in!! 

I know she appreciates the warms thoughts, love and prayers being send for her!   Have a great day and wonderful weekend!! xoxoxoxoxo

barbk
on 11/8/07 11:22 pm - Eagan, MN

Thanks for the update and soooo happy her recovery is going good.  Hopefully she won't get too many phone calls so she can sleep!!!! 

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

Edi P.
on 11/9/07 2:10 am - Zellwood, FL
Thanks soooo much Ali for keeping us updated.  Evie has called me at home and left messages, but I've been so busy with this break in stuff that I haven't had a moment to call her back. When you speak with Barb, let her know she's in my prayers! Hugs,

Highest:  349
Lowest:  175
Surgeon's Goal:  189
My Goal:  A healtier happier me!! 

2014 update...regained but haven't lost faith.

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/07 3:30 am - MN
Break in stuff???  Edie - you okay?
Mary S.
on 11/9/07 2:20 am - Eden Prairie , MN
VSG on 05/15/17
Thanks so much, Ali.  I am so glad to hear she is doing better.  Please send her my love and good wishes for a speedy recovery.  Thanks.  Mary

Original surgery 12/5/06 - 238

VSG 5/15/17 - SW 213.5, CW 203.5, GW 140

Crafty1
on 11/9/07 3:25 am - Twin Cities, MN
Thanks for the update.  Please send her my good wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery. I was hoping to get up there to visit her sometime, but I've been out most of the week with back problems myself, so that won't be happening. Thanks!

Nancy  

..Rebecca..
on 11/11/07 6:54 am - Champlin, MN
how are you doing????  I haven't talked to you in about a million years!!!!  Give me a jingle when you have some time...763.670.3758
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1364 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2607 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2693 views