Im home!

Missy W.
on 11/9/07 3:14 am - Cloquet, MN
I got home around noon today.. I am feeling so much better than what I thought! I asked the sirgeon if he did it right since I wasnt hurting so much. LOL!! I still hve a pain pump in my stomach that I have to take off in a few days.
My daughter did well. She was crying a lot while I was gone but she was very excited when I came home. She will be ok now.
Thank you for all your kind words! I am going to rest now! Talk to you soon!

the newest loser,
Missy
(deactivated member)
on 11/9/07 3:29 am - MN
Yeah NEWEST LOSER MISSY! Congrats on getting through the hard part!  It's all down hill from here!  Well, not really - but you'll do just fine.  Walk, sip, walk, sip, walk, sip! Take care!
sngglnclos
on 11/9/07 4:01 am - sw burbs, MN
Welcome to the Losers Bench!!! Hang on tight, this is an awesome ride!
Sandra N.
on 11/9/07 4:01 am - MN
Congrats Sweetie!  Glad all ig going good!  Remember to sip, sip, walk, walk, and rest when your body says to!!  Welcome to the losing side

~Sandie~ -147!!WLS:12-12-06:Preop 268,Ht.5'4",BMI 44.9
  Click on link to see my journey!!! 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2bfaca5561a1d558fceb
87&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you"~ The Golden Rule to Live by!
You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??
I'm not perfect but I am going to die trying!!!

Christi P.
on 11/9/07 4:02 am - Mora, MN
Congratulation!  Glad to hear you are home and doing well.  Have a wonderful journey!

It's never too late—in fiction or in life—to revise.   Nancy Thayer

Michelle G.
on 11/9/07 4:27 am - Duluth, MN
Glad to see you are home!!!   Sorry I didn't make it to the hospital but I'm catching my husband's cold and didn't think you'd want that on top of having surgery.   It was good talking to you.  I will be here if you have any questions...I mean any...i'm only a phone call away.   I remember just needing someone to talk to a few days after surgery...and I wanted someone who had been there.   Get some rest and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.   

Click here for a larger view. 

Laura M.
on 11/9/07 6:00 am - St. Bonifacius, MN

Missy,

Congratulations ! ! !   I hope you continue to do well!

Have a good weekend.

sweetsue617
on 11/9/07 7:27 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
Congrats, Missy!    And 'good job' on losing the 9lbs on the LD! I'm glad to hear you're doing well on not hurting much. ((HUG)) **SUE**
Lucy1972
on 11/9/07 7:56 am - Luverne, AL
Welcome to the loser's bench my friend!!!  I saved a seat for ya!!! Glad to hear everthing went so well!!!!
Lori Pool
on 11/9/07 8:05 am - Chanhassen, MN
Welcome home Missy! It's good to get an update from you. Glad to hear you are doing well.  Take it easy! Lori

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1366 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2607 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2693 views