Duluth Area Coffee Group

Michelle G.
on 11/9/07 4:42 am - Duluth, MN
Ok, looks like we may have a few people interested in this.   I'd love to get this going.   Any ideas of where to meet at?    We could do someplace like Caribou or a Perkins or whatever.   I am up for just about anything.   The best times for me would be sometime on the weekend.   We have church on Sunday but other than that I'm usually free.   DH watches football all day on Sunday so I'm a widow anyway LOL.   Let's try to get this going.   When and where would be good for others?     Even if there's only 3 or 4 of us I think we should start this and hope that others see how much fun we have and start coming to join us.  

Click here for a larger view. 

Michelle G.
on 11/13/07 2:57 am - Duluth, MN
Will you be up to driving by next weekend?    And are you going to be in town?   I forgot it's Thanksgiving weekend.   We're going out of town this weekend for my niece's wedding but I was thinking next Sat or Sun we could do a coffee and see who all shows up.   I have gotten emails from 2 new gals that I will email directly when and where so hopefully 3 or 4 of us at least will be there.   How is everything going?   I hope you're healing well.    Loving that CIB I bet ????    I will never touch that stuff again in my life!!

Missy W.
on 11/13/07 3:25 am - Cloquet, MN
I will be there! I dont think I am doing anything for Thanksgiving. Yes. lets do next weekend.

I HATE CIB! I still cnt get a whole one down. I just cant. Im drinking lots of water and broth and it takes me about ll day to drink 1 or 2 CIB. I feel much better though. Man the day I got back things just turned worse. I was dry heaving and felt horrible. But I am ok now.
Michelle G.
on 11/13/07 4:33 am - Duluth, MN

Oh no that had to have been horrible.   Glad it's better now though.   Of course I was lucky enough to develop a temporary lactose intolerance right after surgery so I had issues of the opposite type LOL.     Have you drank just plain milk to at least get the milk and or the protein from the milk at least?    Any ideas where you'd like to meet for a coffee group?   I'm up for just about anywhere.....theres a Caribou coffee in canal park...there's one up near the mall, there's a Starbucks downtown and by the mall (personally I don't like starbucks but hey I don't drink coffee anyway LOL)   We could just meet at a Perkins or another restaurant too.   I'm open to suggestions.

Missy W.
on 11/13/07 12:49 pm - Cloquet, MN
So I have discovered that I cannot tolerate milk. Plus today my neck has broken out with a ra**** must be from the pain meds but I stopped taking them yesterday so hopefully it will go away. Its so ugly! But I am losing weight! LOL!! It will get better!

I like the idea of meeting somewhere near the mall. But it doesnt really matter to me.
Michelle G.
on 11/13/07 9:53 pm - Duluth, MN
I would be ok with that...how about Caribou coffee...it's right in that area by Cub Foods, Shopko etc...    Any time or day that's better.     The milk thing will get better.   It took me 3 months then I wasn't like that any more.  Usually it goes away.   Woops gotta bring chicken little to daycare.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1369 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2695 views