Morning!

Lindaanne
on 11/10/07 11:29 pm - SSP, MN
I feel pretty good...after getting some much needed advice from another board.............. Im down to 124! First time ever!  Im sorry if my tooting (?) is getting old but to me Im still discovering my  new bod :) My brain has finally caught up and knows its this size.  It took a mere 16 months LOL I get it now...  I have decided to let my body drop to where it will be and then when I bounce up a few Ill still be happy. Hugs everyone ...  Happy Sunday! Love Linda

Start Weight - 263
       Current Weight
  135 and making it work for ME !

sweetsue617
on 11/11/07 2:04 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
Good morning, Sunshine---er, make that Good afternoon!                                                                    And a big (((HUG)))) to you and Lexi too! **SUE**
Diamond Girl
on 11/11/07 3:11 am - Ham Lake, MN

It's not getting old - my goodness, you are still new to all of this when one really stops to think about it. With all the changes you went (or another WLS patient) through in a year or two, it makes complete sense. Like you all say, they only operated on your tummy, not your brain.

And, as we've talked about, you're like a punctured balloon - from 260-something to 124...my goodness, no doubt there is a major brain transition to catch up.

And you know, as a pre-op hopeful, I can't relate to be honest. I'd love for nothing more than to achieve that weight loss, but I'm not even on the bench yet so I can't begin to wrap my brain around it and it would be wrong for me to think I can. Congratulations on your year, you've done fantastic and you have shared so much of your personal journey and WLS information with me and others and I so appreciate that! I love your pay it forward / repay it attitude. Thank you LA!

Lindaanne
on 11/11/07 3:14 am - SSP, MN
Thank you sweet pea... it means alot to still be able to share. I hope your having a nice relaxing day.......... hugs and look to the future baby....its so bright you gotta wear shades! We need an outing!

Start Weight - 263
       Current Weight
  135 and making it work for ME !

Lori Pool
on 11/11/07 5:22 am - Chanhassen, MN
Toot away baby!!! What an accomplishment you have made. 124? I can't even imagine seeing that on my scale. WOW!!! Way to go girl!!!  Hugs, Lori

PamelaK
on 11/11/07 8:22 am - Osceola, WI
Why would you apologize for tooting????  We all toot!  LOL  This is what this board is for....us newer outs need to see these posts.  You are our inspirations and knowledge!
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Darla S.
on 11/11/07 9:55 am - Maple Grove, MN

Linda Anne, I don't think ANYONE here reads your posts and thinks "there she goes, tooting her horn again..."  No, we REALIZE you are still living this journey, and sharing your thoughts and issues along the way.  And for those of us still many months away from our goals or our brains catching up to the loss, it's refreshing to know we're not nuts!!!   As for 124?  I'm pretty sure I passed that by in 1st or 2nd grade!!!  I'll be overjoyed if I get to 180 or so!!!

Love ya -

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

Connie D.
on 11/13/07 12:38 am
You are always welcome to post anything...it is not a bad thing...we love hearing about you and your journey. You look awesome by the way!!!! Hugs  connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1353 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1139 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2604 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views