Lori

sunnyshady
on 11/11/07 11:41 pm - St. Louis Park, MN
This is Lori's first day back to work.  I know you more than likely will not have a chnace to look at this during the day, but I wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and hope your day went well. breath......................breath.......................breath just remember we luv you!
BUFFY 
Laura M.
on 11/12/07 12:40 am - St. Bonifacius, MN
Good Luck Lori on the first day back!   
Lori Pool
on 11/12/07 9:14 am - Chanhassen, MN
Thanks Laura! It went well. Lori

Diamond Girl
on 11/12/07 3:24 am - Ham Lake, MN
Ya, hope your tushy is surviving, too!
Lori Pool
on 11/12/07 9:15 am - Chanhassen, MN
Thanks Amy! Hey - should we be getting our tickets for the Medina on New Year's eve soon? Do you know if there are any hotels out there (except for the one attached... heard bad things about it)? Lori

Darla S.
on 11/12/07 9:45 am - Maple Grove, MN
Just thought I'd share a little info on this - there are no other hotels within a short distance of the Medina.  The closest would be the AmericInn in Long Lake (about 10-15 minutes S of the Medina), or the Kelly Inn on the SE corner of 55 & 494.  I think there's also a Days Inn on the NW corner of 55 & 494...

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

Alayna A.
on 11/12/07 3:26 am - Oakdale, MN
I hope today is going well for you! I hope your co-workers aren't giving you too hard of a time for being out. I bet they wouldn't give you a hard time if they had to go thru what you just went thru!!!
~Alayna
Maintaining for 3-1/2yrs now!!
Pregnant and due February 9, 2012 with first child

Lori Pool
on 11/12/07 9:18 am - Chanhassen, MN
Today went well. I only got comments from one person (about how crazy it was while I was gone); but I don't think she meant it in a bad way. Then of coarse the "queen" hardly spoke to me. I expected that. BUT - it was a good day. It really felt good to be back.  Hugs,  Lori

Lori Pool
on 11/12/07 9:13 am - Chanhassen, MN
Thanks Buffy! It's very sweet of you to think of me today. My day went good. I picked up treats for everyone who worked so hard while I was out. It actually felt good to be back. I was a little concerned; but all went fine.  Hugs, Lori

PamelaK
on 11/12/07 11:15 am - Osceola, WI
Oh Lori, I'm sooo glad all went well today.  What a relief huh?! 
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1364 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2607 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2693 views