Been Lurking...

Alayna A.
on 11/11/07 5:52 am - Oakdale, MN
I can't believe I am 2 days 15 hours and approximately 39 minutes away from my surgery start time. But who's counting right?! LOL Went grocery shopping today for my 2 week post-op liquid diet, $10 later I think I will be good for 2 weeks. I am still plugging away with my Couch to 5K running program, progress blogs are in my profile. I also added a true before pic. Well it's actually 9lbs lighter than my heaviest weight!
~Alayna
Maintaining for 3-1/2yrs now!!
Pregnant and due February 9, 2012 with first child

Lucy1972
on 11/11/07 6:51 am - Luverne, AL
WOOHOO!! I have been thinking about this too!!!  Glad to here you are ready!!!!!!  Before you know it you will be recovering from surgery!!!!!  I get to walk with you in the halls!!!!! Love ya!!
PamelaK
on 11/11/07 8:12 am - Osceola, WI
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!  I can't believe it is almost here for you!  Loserville is almost here now!
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

barbk
on 11/11/07 12:09 pm - Eagan, MN

YEAH -- it's almost time!!!!  You will be a loser soon!!! 

How are you doing with the "down" feeling you had a few weeks ago.  I've been concerned cause we hadn't heard from you...but understand how it feels when it get closer too. 

Glad to hear from you and hoping you feel better......Is someone posting for you on surgery day??

XXOO

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

Julie L.
on 11/11/07 8:58 pm - Stillwater, MN
I bet you're really excited Alayna and it sounds like you're ready!  Best wishes for a successful surgery and quick recovery.  Dr. Drew is the best!!

Alayna A.
on 11/11/07 9:38 pm - Oakdale, MN
Thanks everyone!! I am super excited. Day after tomorrow!!! Lucy will post for me if I am unable to do so myself. I am feeling better with the "down" feeling. I still need to find a shrink, they make it really really hard to find one and to make an appointment. I still haven't been very productive besides grocery shopping and working out, which are definitely good things to accomplish!! Well speaking of accomplishing things, I must get ready for the day. I have my pre-op physical today and I will probably be learning how to give myself my B12 shot.
~Alayna
Maintaining for 3-1/2yrs now!!
Pregnant and due February 9, 2012 with first child

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1350 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1137 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2604 views
10+ years out -