Littleride - Surgery Support for Tomorrow!

Diamond Girl
on 11/11/07 10:19 pm - Ham Lake, MN
Littleride, just wanted to wish you a great day tomorrow!!! Soon you'll be on the Loser's Bench and I hear there is no place quite like it. Best wishes!!!
Carol N.
on 11/11/07 10:43 pm - Sartell, MN
Yes, Sherry, good luck tomarrow!!! You will do fine and I will post for you when your hubby gives me a call!! It was so nice meeting you on Saturday, you are ready for this surgery, and completely normal!!!!!  CarolN

'Live  Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God!
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'   

Sherry S.
on 11/12/07 4:47 am - Sartell, MN
, Thanks honey! I added some pics to my profile...think I have the hang of it now...tried to change my avatar but it kept telling me my pic was to big so I'll have to try that again later. I am ready for tomorrow...doing better. Breath, relax, pray and stay focused. I'm ready to be a big LOSER!!
Sherry- highest weight 229/current 122
 Contact Tableskillacodes

Images by killacodes

Carol N.
on 11/12/07 4:59 am - Sartell, MN
Hey Sherry!!!  Thanks for sharing the pics!!! You have beautiful girls and alot of very good reasons for having this surgery!!  try going to this link and shrink your pictures for an avitar: http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ I use it all of the time!!!  If I don't talk to you, good luck and you will be in my thoughts and prayers!!!  CarolN

'Live  Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God!
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'   

Sherry S.
on 11/12/07 7:07 am - Sartell, MN
Carol, Thanks for checking out my pics! I went to that site and got the pic shrunk down...but when I put it on my avatar it was all fuzzy and you couldn't even tell it was me...I'll get my oldest son to try and help me tonight when he comes over...he's a computer freak! My hubby has your number and will call you after surgery and give you an update...thanks for the prayers! See you on the losers bench!!
 Contact Tableskillacodes

Images by killacodes

Jean M. B.
on 11/12/07 5:27 am - St. Cloud, MN
HI!  Just wanted to add my best wishes for you tomorrow!  I know all will go fine but will be waiting to hear the official word!!!  Don't wory!  Be happy!  Jean

WLS!

current wt:  177.8  I'm in the Century Club! 

Sherry S.
on 11/12/07 5:40 am - Sartell, MN
Jean, Thanks a ton....means a lot!!
 Contact Tableskillacodes

Images by killacodes

Sherry S.
on 11/12/07 4:44 am - Sartell, MN
Diamond Girl, Thank you so much!! I am ready, as ready as I can be. Thanks for the well wishes!! Sherry-
 Contact Tableskillacodes

Images by killacodes

tuckang
on 11/12/07 7:56 am - Shakopee, MN
Wishing you all the best tomorrow.
God Bless, Angela
"You can't love if you don't love yourself"
PamelaK
on 11/12/07 11:46 am - Osceola, WI

Sherry, you will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow!  I pray for a successful and uneventful surgery for you.  Can't wait to hear you're a LOSER!

Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1339 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1130 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2596 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2688 views