I'M HOME!!!!!!

Sherry S.
on 11/14/07 9:12 am - Sartell, MN
Hi everyone!!! I'm home and doing good! Dr.Glass said all went fine, it took 3 hrs, he did a umbilical ?(sp) hernia repair, other than that...all was good. I feel good with the exception of the gas...boy, does that make you feel bloated, painful for deep breaths, but only about a 4. I'm walking and sipping...the pain med. knocks me out so I only take it when I have to. Thanks for all the prayers and support, Carol, you truly are an . Talk to you all in a day or two. THANKS AGAIN!!!! 
Sherry- highest weight 229/current 122
 Contact Tableskillacodes

Images by killacodes

Frozen_Peach
on 11/14/07 9:24 am
WELCOME HOME!!!
Congrats!
NOW REST! LOL

MY DS  
 labrats.jpg picture by Frozen_Peach

Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at DS Facts
<~~link
DS Recipes can be shared HERE <~~link

Sandra N.
on 11/14/07 9:25 am - MN
WELCOME HOME......ya loser!  Congrats!  Take care of you and I look forward to watching you shrink! 

~Sandie~ -147!!WLS:12-12-06:Preop 268,Ht.5'4",BMI 44.9
  Click on link to see my journey!!! 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2bfaca5561a1d558fceb
87&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you"~ The Golden Rule to Live by!
You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??
I'm not perfect but I am going to die trying!!!

barbk
on 11/14/07 9:42 am - Eagan, MN
Welcome home!!!  Glad things went well -- and the gas pain will pass (he he)   Gas  Keep walking and sipping!!!

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

kim J.
on 11/14/07 9:47 am - knoxville, TN
Welcome home Sherry.  Glad your surgery went well!! 

Connie D.
on 11/14/07 10:22 am, edited 11/14/07 10:22 am
WELCOME HOME and CONGRATULATIONS on a successful surgery!! How does it feel to be a LOSER???? Pretty awesome huh! I hope your recovery is a speedy one. Hugs, connie d
Lucy1972
on 11/14/07 10:26 am - Luverne, AL
Welcome home Sheri!!!!  Glad you are resting, walking and sipping!!!  You officially have a seat on the loser's bench!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!
Sherry S.
on 11/14/07 11:21 am - Sartell, MN
Quick question, I had a low grade fever when they let me leave the hospital 99.3, it's not gone up to 100.8 then I took my Lortab and now its 100.1. I have one of those $10 cheapy thermometers...not sure how accurate it is, I feel warm not burning though. I know they say to call at 101, I'm breathing good, walking and sipping, only now that I took the Lortab it knocks me out....should I be really worried here?? Am I just overly picky...just call when and if it goes to 101 I suppose....
Sherry- highest weight 229/current 122
 Contact Tableskillacodes

Images by killacodes

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 11/14/07 6:22 pm - East Burbs, MN
Welcome to Loserville! I wish you all the best on your recovery!

Dana      

tuckang
on 11/14/07 8:03 pm - Shakopee, MN

Congrats on your surgery.

Wishing you all the best as you recover.

God Bless, Angela
"You can't love if you don't love yourself"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1351 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1139 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2604 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views