apologies

Frozen_Peach
on 11/14/07 10:42 pm

Apparently I offended someone with my post trying to sell some of my WLS items I'll no longer be needing. I was selling these items at a discount so I didn't see the problem, especially since I've seen others sell here too.

With that said, I wish you had just told me instead of reporting me to the authorities...I'd have removed it.

I apologize to one and all that were offended

MY DS  
 labrats.jpg picture by Frozen_Peach

Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at DS Facts
<~~link
DS Recipes can be shared HERE <~~link

barbk
on 11/14/07 10:46 pm - Eagan, MN
No offense taken by me.  If they don't like it they could ignore it.  No one complained when people were trying to sell coats last week or soliciting for donations for walk-a-thons they are doing!!!  Some people --  XXOO

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

Frozen_Peach
on 11/14/07 10:53 pm

thank you so much! I already knew I had a "not so much a fan" here but yeah.....as I said, if they had asked me to remove it I would have!

~HUGS~

at any rate, one of the items is gone now....sooo

I do still have the FREE stuff I'm offering! LOL

5 cans of Slim Fast which expire May '08 (chocolate flavor) - good for a liquid diet maybe?  I think that's what I bought it for!

also still could do the book share if anyone is interested!

:)

MY DS  

<~~link

barbk
on 11/14/07 11:05 pm - Eagan, MN

Bring with you to coffee -- bet someone (a pre-op, or someone who knows a pre-op) will take them and use them.

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/07 11:11 pm

SOME PEOPLE just send PM stating how offensive a simple question is! Some people--

barbk
on 11/14/07 11:23 pm - Eagan, MN

Peaches -- sorry your post is being dragged into something that has nothing to do with you.  The comment from lotaleg is directed 100% at me.  Please don't take offense from it -- or get confused from it. XXOO

Lindaanne
on 11/15/07 12:00 am - SSP, MN
No problem.  I think its sweet to offer some things on here!  Ignore the haters...just went through it myself abit back.   We love ya peaches!

Start Weight - 263
       Current Weight
  135 and making it work for ME !

Frozen_Peach
on 11/15/07 12:06 am

Thanks again y'all!

Good idea on bringing them to the coffee thingie.....why didn't I think of that!

MY DS  

<~~link

Lucy1972
on 11/15/07 12:13 am - Luverne, AL
I didn't think it was offensive!  However, I remember reading not too long ago someone posted a note about a treadmill or something exercise they were selling and their post was removed.  Not sure what the deal was.   It makes you wonder if the "OH Police" are patrolling the board!! LOL...  I just know the person asked a question about this and they ended up posting that if someone was interested to PM them, but didn't mention the prices.  Sooo...no offense taken here!!!  No need to apologize!!
Frozen_Peach
on 11/15/07 12:18 am

LOL!

they are not patrolling the board I was told it was reported as offensive! LOL

no biggie.....thanks Lucy girl!

MY DS  

<~~link

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1350 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1138 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2604 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views