Hi I'm new!

willoway
on 11/14/07 8:51 pm - Clayton, WI
Hi, my name is Angie, I will be 40 in 6 weeks,  I am in SW Minnesota, but soon to be moving back to west central WI.  It has been a long road getting approved for surgery, 1 1/2 years, but I finally am approved and  will be begin my new life on 11/26.  My current weight is 242, and I am 5'2".  I am aiming for a goal weight of 130. My surgeon is Dr. Fred Harris in Sioux Falls, SD.   I'm so happy to have found a support group, as my husband is in WI at his new job, while I am stuck here in MN until we sell our farm.  I have 3 children 13, 7, and 4.  The middle one (who is a handful) is with dad, and I have the other 2 at home with me.  Thankfully my oldest is a huge help.  I am planning on having laprascopic RNY.   Today is my pre-surgical physical.  I'm so excited to start this new chapter in my life, and happy that I found this board to help me on my journey. Angie
Jeanne G.
on 11/15/07 3:24 am - Sauk Rapids, MN
Welcome to the crowd!  You'll get lots of support and ideas here.  Good luck on your journey! Jeanne

barbk
on 11/15/07 3:34 am - Eagan, MN

Welcome to the MN board and congrats on your journey to date.  Let us know how things are progressing for you in the future.

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/07 4:32 am - Milltown, WI
Welcome Angie to the group!!  I also live in western wisconsin, there are a few of us on the board here that do.  You will find that this is the best group of people to get support from!  They are all awesome, I just wanted to say hi and welcome you and wishing you great success with your surgery!! Kristi
Darla S.
on 11/15/07 4:37 am - Maple Grove, MN
Welcome, Angie!!!  Happy that you found us, happy that you're already scheduled for surgery!  You'll find this whole website (but OUR board in particular ) EXTREMELY helpful!  Don't be a stranger - no such thing as a dumb question.  And HERE'S HOPING your farm sells soon, too!  My gosh, that whole long-distance marriage thing would be ROUGH!!! GOOD LUCK TO YA!

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/07 4:59 am
Welcome Angie!
Erika S.
on 11/15/07 7:09 am - Duluth, MN
Hello Angie and Welcome !!!  Great to hear you're already scheduled for surgery, keep us updated.   Best regards, Erika 
Sandra N.
on 11/15/07 7:59 am - MN
WELCOME!!!  Congrats on approval and a date!!!  How exciting!  The people here are the best in the world!  I can't wait to get to know you AND watch you shrink!!!!

~Sandie~ -147!!WLS:12-12-06:Preop 268,Ht.5'4",BMI 44.9
  Click on link to see my journey!!! 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2bfaca5561a1d558fceb
87&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you"~ The Golden Rule to Live by!
You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??
I'm not perfect but I am going to die trying!!!

Lori Pool
on 11/15/07 8:42 am - Chanhassen, MN
Welcome Angie!  You'll love it here.  Lori

PamelaK
on 11/15/07 9:23 am - Osceola, WI

Hey Angie!  Welcome to the MN OH board!  It's great to have you join us!  You are on your way to a wonderful journey!  I hope all goes extremely well for you.  I am also from Western WI.   Don't ever hesitate to ask a question here, we are all pretty open as we've all probably been where you are or are on our way to where you are.  Take care of you and come back and keep us updated!

Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1366 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1142 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2607 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2693 views