Thanksgiving goal....

PamelaK
on 11/14/07 9:53 pm - Osceola, WI
Well, I started my goal with 16 lbs to lose on 10/25.  I thought it was an obtainable goal, but I started working out at a gym and I think I've gained muscle which may affect my loss.  So.....I may or may not make my goal, if I do I'll be amazed.  I may switch to just cardio workouts until Thanksgiving....hmmmm.  Might work.  I'll be happy either way, I still shrinking.  Yesterday I got tons of wow, you're really shrinking comments.  I think it was the shirt, it showed I have an hourglass figure.  Felt soooo good having people notice.  So, I started with 16 lbs to lose before Thanksgiving. Previous weeks loss was 4 lbs, leaving me with 8 lbs to lose. This weeks lose....1 lb, leaving me with 7 lbs to lose in 1 week. How are you doing on your goal?   Pam :-D I just thought of something....it's normal for me to lose good for 2 weeks and then smaller for 2 weeks.  That maybe where I'm at now.  That would mean another low weight loss next week.
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Diamond Girl
on 11/14/07 10:01 pm - Ham Lake, MN
Pamela, you so have to be proud of where you are at (and I know you are)! It's so easy for us to get a number goal in our heads, isn't it? But, given all the compliments you are receiving, I would venture to say that your tool is working just perfect. And WTG on incorporating exercise in! Keep it up! (now...go update your photos...LOL...I'm so selfish, I just love seeing the progress pics...)
PamelaK
on 11/14/07 10:10 pm - Osceola, WI
My pics will be updated on the 18th.  I update my progress pictures every 2 months.  Sooooo....guess you'll have to wait.  *S*
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Diamond Girl
on 11/14/07 10:16 pm - Ham Lake, MN
you stinker
Connie D.
on 11/14/07 10:10 pm
Hi Pam.....you are doing really great....you are shrinking before our eyes!  Congrats on all the WOWs yesterday! My goal was ten pounds.....kind of whimpy I know...just thought I would slow down or hit a stall. I have as of today lost 11.2 pounds since we started this challenge. Guess I should up it to 15 huh? Have a wonderful day! Hugs   connie d
PamelaK
on 11/15/07 9:13 am - Osceola, WI
I told you you'd hit the 10 no problem.  Way to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm soooo proud of you!  Keep up the GREAT work Connie!  You ROCK!
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Carol N.
on 11/14/07 10:18 pm - Sartell, MN
Wow!!! Pam you are doing awesome!!! Most of all, I admire you so much for sticking to this goal and being accountable for it. You are teaching me as you go!! You are looking wonderful and I look forward to your progress photos!!!  I personally did not voice a goal, but silently I have been hoping to be in ONEDERLAND by  Thanksgiving. Looks like in just 5 pounds I will be there......I can hardly believe it..... CarolN

'Live  Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God!
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'   

PamelaK
on 11/15/07 9:14 am - Osceola, WI
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Carol!  You can do it!  I'm soooo proud of you!  Keep up the GREAT work!
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Frozen_Peach
on 11/14/07 10:56 pm
I cannot wait to see your new pictures!!! You are doing so good! Doncha LOVE the gym!!!

MY DS  
 labrats.jpg picture by Frozen_Peach

Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at DS Facts
<~~link
DS Recipes can be shared HERE <~~link

PamelaK
on 11/15/07 9:15 am - Osceola, WI
Hard to believe but....YEP, I sure do!  Never ever thought I'd hear myself say something like that!  LOL
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1350 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1137 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2604 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views