OT: Someone Pinch Me!!!

Diamond Girl
on 11/15/07 2:02 am - Ham Lake, MN
Sorry Peeps, but I have got to share this with all of you - my dear friends. My man, Mr. Jon Bon Jovi, is coming to town! Yippeeeee...seriously, I have been on the web for the past two weeks because I heard the rumor and at first he was confirmed, then Springsteen booted him out, now he's back for sure...March 18th. Wow!!! I know this might sound flaky to some, but I have only ever been to 3 concerts in my life (Neil Diamond...um, at the age of 16 with your mom doesn't really count IMO...LOL; Tony Braxton...oh aren't first dates lovely; and KISS...I figured I hadn't really lived unless I went to a KISS concert...), but this, this concert is going to ROCK AMY'S WORLD. So, I immediately called DH and he being the greatest DH I could ask for said "spend the money and try to get seats in the first 5 rows on the floor". Oh I think I fainted. We can officially buy tix tomorrow at 9 a.m., so please keep your fingers and toes and other crossable parts crossed for me! You know I'd do the same for you. Oh...I just feel like typing in all caps & skipping around singing Bon Jovi tunes now, but for fear my coworkers may try to institutionalize me, I'll refrain while at work. And, opening is Daughtry! How sweet. Thanks for letting me ramble peeps. I just couldn't contain it any longer. PINCH ME! No, wait, don't - this is a dream I want to come true! Now wouldn't it be ultra cool if my surgery process moved right along and the doc suggested March 18th as my surgery date...LOL...sorry doc, I gotta look at other dates!
barbk
on 11/15/07 2:45 am - Eagan, MN

Totally cool!!!  Have a great time!!! 

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/07 4:24 am - Milltown, WI
LOL Amy you are too funny!!  I am going with you!! LOL  I would luv to see both of them I didn't know they were coming to town~ I may just have to check into that my own self!  My DH hates concerts though~probably because he can't hear well and it all sounds muffled to him!  That's what he gets for growing up around farm machinery and working around machinery with no hearing protection!!!  Just thought I would pop in and tell you I would be excited too!  Talk to you later good luck with tickets my fingers will be crossed for you!! Kristi
Darla S.
on 11/15/07 4:28 am - Maple Grove, MN
YEE FRIGGIN' HAW, GIRLFRIEND!!!  You KNOW I can relate to your euphoria!!!  I shall do my extra special Bon Jovi Chicken Dance for you - are you a member of their fan club?  You might have a better shot at good seats if you are!!!   (Did you catch him on SNL this weekend?  *** THUD! *** )

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

sngglnclos
on 11/15/07 4:29 am - sw burbs, MN
Hey Amy If you are a ks95 fan you can pre purchase tickets -  send me your email in a PM and I'll forward you the email!!
alwuetrich
on 11/15/07 4:42 am - Hopkins, MN
You are so right.  You haven't lived unless you've seen KISS!!!  I saw them in 1976 and 1978 (6th and 8th grade) LOVED IT. good luck getting jbj tix Al
drama_mamma
on 11/15/07 5:17 am - Lakeville, MN
How exciting and what a great DH.  Jon, as I refer to him, is still so dreamy!

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 11/15/07 5:32 am - East Burbs, MN

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH half way therrrrrrrr, OHHH OHHHHHH Livin on a prayer.... 

Sounds like a good show..  We must be about the same age as I worshipped Mr Jon in High School..

Dana      

Sandra N.
on 11/15/07 7:47 am - MN
Good luck to you Amy!!  I hope and pray that you get front and center!

~Sandie~ -147!!WLS:12-12-06:Preop 268,Ht.5'4",BMI 44.9
  Click on link to see my journey!!! 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2bfaca5561a1d558fceb
87&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you"~ The Golden Rule to Live by!
You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??
I'm not perfect but I am going to die trying!!!

tuckang
on 11/15/07 11:59 am - Shakopee, MN
Good Luck to you. I bet it will be a great concert!!!
God Bless, Angela
"You can't love if you don't love yourself"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1354 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1140 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2606 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2692 views